The 14th Voluntary Expedition to deprived areas
We traveled to Ghale-Ganj in Kerman in August 2011. It was the 14th voluntary expedition and more than 25 people participated in this trip
The main activities that took place on this trip:
- Giving some cultural packages.
- Placing painting contest for children of villages.
- Solving some problems of that families.
- Providing some stationery package for children
- Distributing some books
- Building a school
- Painting some classes of a school
- Improvement of educational places
Visit images of 14th voluntary expedition