The 16th Voluntary Expedition to deprived areas
We traveled to Mohammad-Abad in Kerman in March 2012. It was our 16th voluntary expedition and more than 20 people participated in this trip.
The main activities that took place on this trip:
- Giving some cultural packages.
- Placing painting contest for children of villages.
- Solving some problems of that families.
- Giving hygiene appliances of Damet Company to poor people
- Distributing more than 3000 books to libraries and mosques
- Distributing more than 2400 religious and cultural packages between children
- Participation in construction of a school with 6 classes
- Painting classes of 5 schools in that areas
Visit images of 16th voluntary expedition