The 18th Voluntary Expedition to deprived areas
We traveled to Ghohestan in South Khorasan in March 2013. It was our 18th voluntary expedition.
The main activities that took place on this trip:
- Holding some ceremonies for children
- Providing some educational programs
- Distributing commodity between poor families in deprived areas.
- Solving some problems of that families.
- Painting classes of a school in Bourang village
- Making an aqueduct
- Providing bathroom for a mosque
Visit images of 18th voluntary expedition