The 19th Voluntary Expedition to deprived areas
We traveled to Gazar in South Khorasan in August 2013. It was our 19th voluntary expedition.
The main activities that took place on this trip:
- Holding some ceremonies for children
- Providing some educational programs
- Distributing commodity between poor families in poor villages.
- Solving some problems of that families.
- Participation in construction of a mosque
- Completing walls of a mosque which was damaged by earthquake.
Visit images of 19th voluntary expedirtin